Lean In Chapters like this one are great for networking, attending events, and taking part in upcoming campaigns. To make the most of your experience, we encourage you to start or join a smaller Lean In Circle within this Chapter. Circles are small peer groups that meet regularly to develop new skills.
Following our meet with regional leaders at the #LeanInLeaders 2016 Conference in San Francisco, our big, hairy audacious goal is to work with other Asian leaders - starting with amazing supporters from China, Japan, Thailand to empower women of Asia as a whole, and we want you to be part of it! How can we work together for a stronger Asia community that #leansintogether!
We extend our cause to further Educate, Enable & Empower, to:
- Provide a unique platform to highlight and address real challenges and opportunities women are presented with in today’s world, charting life paths together.
- Create a forum to advance leadership of women in all spheres of society – particularly in the corporate & entrepreneurial sectors.
- Build a dynamic network of women leaders from around the country – a #leanincommunity influencing change for a more inclusive society.
At present, our programmes are developed to address two key issues in Asia:
1. Declining pipeline of women progressing into senior management
2. High drop- out rates in the workforce, who represent half the economy
3 key programmes for 2016 are:
1. Monthly talks "Lean In 101" - every 16th of the month
2. Lean In Career Programme - an 8-week programme advancing women in their careers through workshops, high-powered focused mentoring to feed into the talent pipeline
3. Lean In Summit Malaysia 2016 - youtube.com/watch?v=-xFAiw6PPAo
Sarah Chen FRSARegional Leaderi
Join a Circle in this Chapter
Start a Circle in this Chapter