CSUEB Latinas is a Lean In circle founded by Cindia De La Torre in January, 2017. The Lean In circle targets the undergraduate and graduate Latina students attending California State University East Bay. The mission of CSUEB Latinas is to empower undergraduate and graduate Latinas attending CSUEB to step beyond their comfort zone in a supportive environment to help them achieve their fullest potential. This will be achieved by conducting in-person meetings (1x per month or every other month depending on member availability) and virtual workshops covering topics below from the book Lean In for Graduates. These meetings will be informal and will include social gatherings.
Note: The meeting day/time hasn't been set yet and will depend on member feedback.
- Tips on how to land your first professional job
- Guidance on salary negotiation
- Preparation for interviewing
- Learning how to listen to your inner voice
- Encouragement to work towards gender equality
- Plus more depending on the interests of the members. Topics covered will be flexible.
**LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY** - Cindia is looking for a CSUEB student to co-facilitate the CSUEB Latinas Circle.
For more information about this circle or to learn more about the co-facilitator opportunity, please contact Cindia De La Torre via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you go, sign up for our email newsletter to get inspiring stories, expert advice, and more.